Do you know who you’re going to call?
Do they have the user name and password to fix things?
Will they be able to respond quickly?
Of course this is a worst case scenario. Wouldn’t it be better to have someone monitoring the site with the access and backups needed in case something happens?
Oh that’s crazy, it’s never going to happen! Hopefully not!
Do you have someone you can call for advise, recommendations, and questions?
Things like; Do I really need to renew my domain, I just did that?
Is the hosting platform a good deal?
Should I be using this hot new technology?
These things come up a lot. Cost you a lot of time and energy. That’s not good for you or your business!
Lastly, you need to make some last minute marketing changes to the website and look into a new project that will bring in more sales.
Does your provider have time?
Will they work quickly?
We know these things come up and often with out notice. Business moves fast and we’re here to help your website and projects keep up.
We kept hearing these things from clients and designed our Director of Web Strategy Service to address these things for with your business. It’s simple and cost effective!
How It Works
First, we do an initial assessment. Review your business goals, your current web strategy and where to go.
- Business goals review.
- Review your website, databases, and servers.
- Make sure things are backed up.
- Check you domain registration.
- Setup monitoring.
- Setup backups.
- Setup analytics
- Create a plan for moving your business forward with your web strategy
Some consults might leave you here, but we provide on going support to make sure your covered going forward.
- Review to make sure the web strategy is in line with the business.
- Call anytime regarding website questions, advise, or recommendations.
- Monthly check on site and database backups.
- Review website uptime and analytics.
- Unlimited marketing changes to website content.
- User name and password management.
- Immediate response for emergency issues, such as, the site is down.
- 24 hour response time for non-emergency issues.
- High priority for development projects.
- 25% discount on our hourly rate.
Lastly, because we intimately involved, when you need extra development or additional support, we can jump in quickly and help effectively
- Custom development and maintenance.
- Find vendors.
- Writing job descriptions.
- Project planning.
- Interviewing for technical positions.